|8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.|
|8:00 to 11:30 and 12:00 to 3:30 p.m.|
- Please note that some clinical departments do not offer consultations in the afternoon. Please confirm availability on the outpatient schedule.
- Please bring your Mutual Aid Association Card or health insurance card.
- Please notify staff at the reception counter on level 1 if you have a referral.
- Please notify staff if you have been involved in a traffic or work-related accident.
- Please complete the patient information form on arrival.
|Internal Medicine Department||Nai-ka|
|Orthopedic Surgery Department||Seikei-geka|
109 Nishi Rokkaku-cho,
Rokkaku-dori Shin-machi Nishi-Iru,
Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
|JR||Disembark at JR Kyoto Station and change over to the Karasuma Subway Line. Disembark at Shijo Station and use the No. 22 Exit (7 mins walk to the hospital)|
|Kintetsu||Disembark at Kintetsu Takeda Station and change over to the Karasuma Subway Line. Disembark at Shijo Station and use the No. 22 Exit (7 mins to the hospital)|
|Keihan||Disembark at Keihan Sanjo Station and change over to the Tozai line. Disembark at Karasuma-Oike Station and use the No. 6 Exit (7 mins to the hospital)|
|Hankyu||Disembark at Hankyu Karasuma Station and use the No. 22 Exit (7 mins to the hospital)|
|Subway||Disembark at Shijo Station on the subway and use the No. 22 Exit (7 mins to the hospital) or disembark at Karasuma-Oike Station and use the No. 6 Exit (7 mins to the hospital)|
|City bus||Disembark at Shijo Nishinotoin
Take the Route 26, 207, 203, 46, 91, 32, 12 or 3 Bus to Karasuma-Sanjo
Route 31 Bus